Friday, July 5, 2013

How To Tie An Improved Clinch Knot AKA Improved Fishermens Knot

I go out fishing a lot with friends and family and I always find myself spending a lot of time tying and rigging other peoples lines.  Most of the time I don't have a problem with it but when I have to do it multiple times for the same person then it becomes a problem.  This knot is so easy to do it takes literally less than 15 seconds to tie.  The improved clinch knot is also known as the improved fishermens knot.  It is a really strong knot and I use it for tying up everything, from hooks to lures to swivels.  I taught my girl over the weekend on a trip to the Florida Keys.  We went bridge fishing and you know you get rocked on the bottom every once in a while so I figured let me teach her how to tie it so she knows how to tie it up instead of waiting on me.  So I instructed her on how to tie it and she pretty much got it on the first try.  I made this video when we got back to the house to show and let others know how easy it is. ( Especially my friends!)  So the more people that know, the better it is and more fishing can be done.   Tight Lines!!    Don't forget to send it to those friends that always bother you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment